Altitude 416 masl
Temperature Min. 25 C – Max. 32 C
Biocentro Güembé – Santa Cruz
Biocenter Guembe consists of 24 hectares, surrounded by exotic plants, lush forests and animals native to the region. A place where you will find a beautiful range of flora and fauna, natural areas, ecological trails, lagoons, pools and recreation for all ages. We also offer a comfortable resort with cabins and rooms of luxury with rustic touch and for the more adventurous, camping areas, 3 lagoons, 15 swimming pools and various alternative therapies.
This project aims to implement the already proposed and approved "Integral Education Plan environmental", employing students and young people from disadvantaged social position or an environment,for this reason it is the Department's laboratory and with the collaboration of the Department of commercial, is proposed to the administration of the Guembe Biocenter "Guembe solidarity project – Thinking on Earth. The development of this program would demonstrate that we are not only a Resort to high social class, If not "preach by example", I really want to build, from our privileged position, a society and a better world.
Biocentro Güembé is open 7 days a week, the 365 days of the year (including holidays).
Park schedule: 08:30 – 18:00
Restaurant: 08:30 – 22:00
Buffet (weekends and holidays): 12:30 – 15:00
Room Service: 08:30 – 22:00
Location: Km. 5 road to Porongo, area Urubo – Santa Cruz, Bolivia.
Guided tour by biological Areas: Evoluseum – Terrariums – Meliponary – Marsh – Nature trails – Laboratory – Turtle – Aviary – Butterfly Garden – Orchid Garden – Apiary – Monkey Island – Mirador organic garden.
Recreational areas: Swimming pools – Miniclub – Lagoons – Sports areas – Riding floats
Use of Spa:
15 "Natural" pools – 3 Lagoons – Kayaks
Use of sports facilities:
Beach volley – Football 5 – Ecological trails – Gym
Restaurant ‘ Las Palmas’ Le offers:
– American breakfast
– Lunch à la carte
– Siesta Café
– Baked typical (Cuñape, masaco and sonso; starting from the 15:30)
– Dinner à la carte.
– Vegetarian food
– Typical food
– International food
– Grilled meats
- Biocentro Güembé – Santa Cruz – BoliviaBiocentro Güembé, 24 hectares of nature surrounded by Woods, exotic plants, y animales de la …
- Lagunillas – Santa CruzLagunillas, whose population is majority of Guaraní origin, dedicated to the agricultural production of …
- Vallegrande – Santa CruzIn Vallegrande military command and especially the Bolivian rangers had been installed and …
- Amboró National Park – Santa CruzIn the Amboro National Park"is among the protected areas of greatest biodiversity on the planet …
- Aguas calientes Robore - Santa CruzRecommendations … Aguas calientes Roboré – Santa Cruz Aguas Calientes has become one …
- Plaster Ford – Santa CruzThere occurred close to the ambush of Ford of the plaster, in which they were killed …
- Jesuits of the Chiquitanía missions – Santa CruzThe Jesuit missions of Chiquitos, they are located to the northeast of Bolivia, a little more than …
- River Ñancahuazú – Santa CruzThe Ñancahuazú River is a temporary mountain Amazon River, direct tributary of the rio Grande, …
- The Che route – Santa CruzThe path of Che is the term used to refer to the course followed …
- Central urban park – Santa CruzUna de las pocas áreas verdes de magnitud que se ha logrado preservar en las …
- AquaLand – Santa CruzThe first water park in South America. Where enjoying water games, its main attraction are …
- The fig tree – Santa CruzFrom La Higuera is possible to make a short walk to the Gorge of Churo, where …
- Samaipata – Santa CruzRecommendations light clothing and a raincoat for rainy season; First aid kit, repellent …
- Camiri – Santa CruzCamiri, known as the oil capital of Bolivia, is located on the main route of …
Not in any sidebars Widget
Do you want to advertise your tourist services free of charge?
Radio taxi service
Interdepartmental transportation – rural
Not in any sidebars Widget