Altitude 3650 masl
Temperature Min. 5 C – Max. 23 C
Address: Plaza San Francisco not. 503
Visit: Monday to Saturday from 09:00 to 18:00
Phone: (591-2) 2318472
Centro Cultural San Francisco Museum – La Paz
The history of the Franciscan order in Bolivia is interwoven with the history of the country. From the 16th century to the present day, many events have been recorded on the walls of this monastery.
Visiting the cloisters, the cells, Garden, The Orchard, the crypt, and admiring the mestizo Baroque architecture of the basilica and the pictures, visitors can breathe art and history dating back to the past for nearly five centuries. Mestizo Baroque architecture, religious and colonial art pieces.
- FREEBIKES Mountain Biking – TourFREEBIKES. Welcome to the heart of South America BOLIVIA! on this trip we are sure will catch them by the beauty and charm …
- ITG CLEAN – Clean and economicHISTORY ITG CLEAN is a company with many years of experience offering wide range of services …
- Psychological clinicThe decision to seek professional help not always is easy, Neither is taken quickly, the greater part of …
- Revolutionary device to exercise the entire body!Total team Crunch to Bs 1200 (communicate to the 65689120) TOTAL CRUNCH tones and gun your body with only 20 minutes …
- MIRAMAR tourism and travel agencyIn MIRAMAR are a specialized tourist stream generators, comprehensive and highly qualified, It stimulates tourist travel services …
Do you want to advertise your tourist services free of charge?
Radio taxi service
Interdepartmental transportation – rural