Rice pies – Pando
This pie is prepared with rice flour and has various fillings.
A pie is a thin bread dough, shortcrust pastry or puff pastry filled with a salty or sweet and cooked preparation baked or fried. The filling may include red or white meats, fish, vegetables or fruit. The mass, usually, is wheat flour - but you can also use corn flour or other grains - and usually carry some fat, oil or butter. The empanadas are a traditional dish of the majority of the kitchens of the Spanish speaking countries.
- 2 very cooked white rice cups
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 sprig of white onion chopped very fine
- 1 hard boiled egg chopped in small cubes
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- tablespoon butter
- Oil for frying
In a skillet heat the butter and cold onions by 1 minute, Enter the chicken, raisins and eggs; salt and pepper.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Grind the rice until dough is smooth and pliable.
If the dough is very cold, heat it for a few seconds (microwave suggestion)
Take portions and form balls the size of a walnut.
Place them in the middle of two plastics and extended with the help of a roller.
Put a tablespoon of filling.
Moisten edges and form pie.
Take to the refrigerator and let sit for 10 minutes.
Hot oil and cold pies.
Remove them on absorbent paper and serve hot.
- Fritanga – SucreThe fried food is a dish is very original in that region, pork is the main ingredient of …
- Puchero potosino – PotosiThe stew is a delicious dish that is full of spices and spicy. It is traditional Carnival, Although at times …
- Charquekan of flame – OruroRecommendations Charquekan – Oruro El Charquekan is a dish originating in the Department of Oruro. It consists of meat (beef or …
- Cuñape – Santa CruzThe origin of the name “Cuñape”, it comes from the fusion of Guaraní origin words; that comes to be interpreted in …
- Kalapurka – PotosiThe Kalapurka is made with wheat flour retostada and cooked with hot stone. the preparation of food with stones …
- Mondongo – SucreThe etymology of the word mondongo seems to derive from mondejo and this bandujo which refers to a compound sausage …
- Roasted face – OruroThe roasted face is an heritage culinary Oruro rescues a tradition, inherited from generation to generation, unavailable …
- Pique to the male – CochabambaPique to the male was created ago 50 years, in a Cochabamba restaurant, dish originated from unexpected way when they were …
- Rosquetes – TarijaRosquetes are prepared from the arrival of the Spaniards who left your culinary record on Aboriginal lands, between …
- Chairo paceño – La PazRecommendations Chairo paceño – The peace three important assertions concerning the CHAIRO PACEÑO give rise to this work of …
Not in any sidebars Widget
Do you want to advertise your tourist services free of charge?
Radio taxi service
Interdepartmental transportation – rural