DISH LA PAZ - LA PAZ
The origin of the La Paz dish dates back to the fence that the city suffered in 1781 by the indigenous movement, led by Túpac Katari and Bartolina Sisa.
The siege lasted longer for three months and in the absence of Captain Sebastián Segurola foods, He commanded to call all the owners of nearby farms so that they collect all possible products. By this action, It managed to rescue sweet corn, beans, potatoes and sheep cheese. It is as well as the traditional dish of La Paz.
BALLIVIAN said that by then, each portion was purely vegetarian, but, already for the year 1800 When the cattle reaching La Paz, integrates as a complement to the dish meat. The cheese was also changing, before you prepared it with pecorino cheese, then with the cow, but its aesthetics and its taste did not change over time.
Form of preparation (suggestion)
4 large corn (depends on the number of people)
1 lb. beans with shell
1 medium cheese
1 sugar spoon
1 teaspoon of anise
salt to taste
– Preparation of the Llajua
5 sprigs of prawns or huacataya
1 pinch of salt
- Wash the corn and make Cook in water, Add sugar and anise.
- Wash beans thoroughly, make cook with Peel.
- Do Cook in plenty of hot water with salt, potatoes with Peel, carefully washed.
- Cut slices of cheese, Sprinkle with flour, the flour helps the cheese stays in one piece without RID and FRY in plenty of oil hot on both sides.
- Preparation of the llajua: wash ingredients, Remove seeds to the peppers, in batan or blender to grind everything together with the prawns (may the llajua have the same flavor but there is difference in the consistency of the llajua recommendation that many people make is that the llajua tastes best when it is ground in batan). At the end season with salt.
- Peta egg omelet – BeniTortilla egg of peta is made with beaten egg of peta (Turtle) with chopped onion, wheat flour, …
- Rice bread – PandoRecommendations … Rice bread – Pando is a typical bread of the region, prepared with rice flour, ES …
- Pique to the male – CochabambaPique to the male was created ago 50 years, in a Cochabamba restaurant, dish originated from unexpected way when they were …
- Fritanga – SucreThe fried food is a dish is very original in that region, pork is the main ingredient of …
- Majao – Santa CruzIn Bolivia, "Majau" means "hit" or "mixture", thing that is made with the meat before making the majau in …
- Pecktu beans – PotosiPecktu beans is very traditional in Potosi and has as a main ingredient to revolt bean with different ingredients… Recommendations …
- Rice pies – PandoRecommendations … Rice pies – Pando this pie is prepared with rice flour and has various fillings. A …
- Cheese Humacha – La PazHumacha cheese, a simple dish that was introduced by the Spaniards in the colonial era, is a …
- The zonzo – Santa CruzRambling. This dish is prepared on a stick and puts it into a furnace of palo as they did …
- Baked catfish – BeniThis dish called surubí oven was created thanks to the legend of the catfish that has the surubí appeared …
Not in any sidebars Widget
Do you want to advertise your tourist services free of charge?
Radio taxi service
Interdepartmental transportation – rural