[tabby title=”Description” open=”yes”]
Rice bread – Pando
It is a typical bread of the region, prepared with rice flour, It is a baking a dough of rice flour preparation. In other countries such as Viet Nam prepares the Banh mi using mixtures of wheat and rice in their masses. It is a product created as a substitute for wheat bread.
The problem for the formation of the dough of rice flour is the absence of gluten, which does not allow to create fluffy masses which hold the gases of fermentation. This makes an ideal accompaniment to people having gluten sensitivity, as well as some cereals.
Rice bread is delicious and healthy, It is also ideal for lunch with a rich flavour, maintaining nutrition and balance in your diet.
- 1/2 a kilo of rice flour
- 5 cups of cassava
- 1/4 kilo of butter or lard
- 3 Salt spoons
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/2 a kilo of cheese or cheese
- Milk (the required)
- Wash and cut the Yucca into pieces. Boil it in water until it is very soft. Drain, Remove fibers and crush with a fork to form a mash.
- To the mashed Yucca, gradually add rice flour and Knead gently. Add the milk to form a dough.
- Melt the butter and incorporating it into the mass along with salt, the sugar and the grated cheese. Let stand 1 time.
- The time elapsed, Grease a sheet and make small balls with the hands, put them on top of the plate well separate so they don't stick.
- Bake at 220° C for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm and accompany with a cup of coffee, Matt or hot chocolate.
[tabby title=”+Typical dishes”]
[tabby title=”Tourism companies”]
Do you want to advertise your tourist services free of charge?
Radio taxi service
Interdepartmental transportation – rural
Dale click here