This dish is made based on tummy or book of minced beef, Potato, Onion, condiments and yellow pepper. This preparation accompanies it with sarsa (tomato and onion salad).
The Ranga Ranga is a dish typical of the Bolivian valleys, the custom is to serve media tomorrow.
Suggestion of preparation:
- 3/4 Kg. fresh beef (precooked)
- 1 Cup rice
- 4 Potatos (Optional)
- 2 ½ large onion
- ½ tomato
- ½ Cup peas
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon whole pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon crumbled oregano
- ½ Spoon of yellow aji (1 yellow pepper pod) o
- 1 teaspoon yellow paprika
- 1 pinch of ground cumin
- Do bring a boil in water cold the entire belly without salt with bay leaves, whole pepper and a whole onion. Then, chop into medium cubes. Book.
- In a pan with hot oil, Saute another scraped onion, Once transparent onion, Add the oregano, peas, ground spices, scraping tomato, then pour a cup of hot water or broth, salt to taste and Cook. When are peas half-baked, Add the potatoes cut into medium dice, tummy and finish the cooking of peas. Remove soft once.
- Prepare the grained rice: Wash and in hot pan without oil excellent constantly until dry, Add the finely chopped garlic and continue stirring, When East almost Golden, Add half of the onions scraped, Remove and once golden rice, incorporate into a pot, pour two cups of hot water, salt to taste and cook over high heat; When will the water consume, reduce to a simmer, immediately increase little by little cold water; the necessary and finish their cooking with steam.
- In flat dish, join the belly with rice chili.
[tabby title=”+Typical dishes” open=”yes”]
[tabby title=”Tourism companies”]