This dish is made based on tummy or book of minced beef, Potato, Onion, condiments and yellow pepper. This preparation accompanies it with sarsa (tomato and onion salad).
The Ranga Ranga is a dish typical of the Bolivian valleys, the custom is to serve media tomorrow.
Suggestion of preparation:
- 3/4 Kg. fresh beef (precooked)
- 1 Cup rice
- 4 Potatos (Optional)
- 2 ½ large onion
- ½ tomato
- ½ Cup peas
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon whole pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon crumbled oregano
- ½ Spoon of yellow aji (1 yellow pepper pod) o
- 1 teaspoon yellow paprika
- 1 pinch of ground cumin
- Do bring a boil in water cold the entire belly without salt with bay leaves, whole pepper and a whole onion. Then, chop into medium cubes. Book.
- In a pan with hot oil, Saute another scraped onion, Once transparent onion, Add the oregano, peas, ground spices, scraping tomato, then pour a cup of hot water or broth, salt to taste and Cook. When are peas half-baked, Add the potatoes cut into medium dice, tummy and finish the cooking of peas. Remove soft once.
- Prepare the grained rice: Wash and in hot pan without oil excellent constantly until dry, Add the finely chopped garlic and continue stirring, When East almost Golden, Add half of the onions scraped, Remove and once golden rice, incorporate into a pot, pour two cups of hot water, salt to taste and cook over high heat; When will the water consume, reduce to a simmer, immediately increase little by little cold water; the necessary and finish their cooking with steam.
- In flat dish, join the belly with rice chili.
- Casserole – PotosiCasserole – Potosi suggestion of preparation: INGREDIENTS 6 lamb shoulder knots 6 cabbage leaves 1/4 Cup of …
- Plato Paceño – La PazThe origin of the La Paz dish dates back to the fence that the city suffered in 1781 by the indigenous movement, led …
- Huminta stone – TarijaMade with ground corn, Salt, flour fried in hot stone, is basically a paste or mass of …
- Silpancho Cochabamba – CochabambaSilpancho Cochabamba – Cochabamba is a dry plate of breaded beef, skillet-fried, accompanied by egg …
- Baked catfish – BeniThis dish called surubí oven was created thanks to the legend of the catfish that has the surubí appeared …
- Sonso Yucca – Santa CruzSonso of cassava this dish is prepared based on cassava and cheese or shredded jerky. This dish is prepared …
- Roasted face – OruroThe roasted face is an heritage culinary Oruro rescues a tradition, inherited from generation to generation, unavailable …
- Rice bread – PandoRecommendations … Rice bread – Pando is a typical bread of the region, prepared with rice flour, ES …
- Cuñape – Santa CruzCuñape made with cheese or white cheese, starch or cassava flour, egg, salt and milk. The origin of the name …
- Satina – OruroThe satina is a dish very known in the communities of Oruro and recognized by its great source of vitamins …
- BOLIVIA RIVERS TOURS S.R.L.. – Travel agencyBOLIVIA RIVERS TOURS S.R.L.. We are a growing company with …
- SUNRISE – Tour operator & Travel agencySUNRISE – Tour operator & Travel agency… SUNRISE …
- Indigenous Tours – Tourist agencyIndigenous Tours is a travel agency in Rurrenabaque, Bolivia. …
- BOLIVIA HUAYRURU TOURS – Tour operatorBOLIVIA HUAYRURU TOURS – Tourism company offering packages …
- ITG CLEAN – Clean and economicHISTORY ITG CLEAN is a company with …
Do you want to advertise your tourist services free of charge?
Radio taxi service
Interdepartmental transportation – rural